[at-l] Nomads

Bill wrote:

The new Nomads are better vented, but condensation is also something
you can plan to live with. A microfiber lining on a WM down bag keeps
moisture out. Using the "streatchers" on the old Nomads keeps you from
touching the side, usually. Putting a plastic grocery sack prevents wet
feet (I usually leave the foot portion unzipped).

Condensation is discussed on the Warmlight website, and isn't
impossible with double walled tents. It just requires a little planning
and discipline.

Bill...
~~~

I had very little condensation problems with my Lite-N-Airy.  I slept with
my feet  in my bag on top of my empty G-4 pack.  I like the newest Nomads
which I saw on the trail.  Greenbean has the single version and Charlie
Foxtrot had the 2-4-2.  If I had my druthers, I'd get the 2-4-2.  rusty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors [marty aka rusty]

also at revmrf@pocketmail.com
www.trailjournals.com/rusty