Re[4]: [at-l] OT - Very Long - Delete at will - MacKay? no topic, off topic, whatever

"...Cheapest and best advice to get rid of that skunk under your house, clean up
your garbage and leave him alone and he will go away by himself." reports Rocky,
who as usual has given us some very sage advice.

I  would  just add that if, after cleaning up our own garbage, the skunk chooses
to  hang  around,  we should just learn to live with and appreciate this gift of
wildness and environmental perspective.

Weary