Re[4]: [at-l] OT - Very Long - Delete at will - MacKay? no topic, off topic, whatever

"  Peaceful  co-existence  only  works if both parties want peace. We have had a
year of that approach." claims Kahley.

Sorry.  That  just  is not so. RnR could post the most benign message imaginable
and  someone  would  distort  and  criticize it. I thought for instance his last
response  to  Jim  and/or  was  both  coherent and true. RnR is making a genuine
effort. It is a handful of outspoken participants that refuses to recognize that
effort that is creating this offensive situation.

Weary