[at-l] The List

By my count, on Saturday,  37 listers posted 93 msgs to AT-L.  With a list
membership of 700 that would be a little over 5% of the list actually
posting. Two listers are responsible for 52 msgs each, last week alone and
they aren't even the subjects of the recent complaints.   Greyowl is right,
the  list is being hijacked by a few posters.

Steve - just doing the math