[at-l] Delurking

The new Nomads are better vented, but condensation is also something
you can plan to live with. A microfiber lining on a WM down bag keeps
moisture out. Using the "streatchers" on the old Nomads keeps you from
touching the side, usually. Putting a plastic grocery sack prevents wet
feet (I usually leave the foot portion unzipped).

Condensation is discussed on the Warmlight website, and isn't
impossible with double walled tents. It just requires a little planning
and discipline.

Bill...