[at-l] Sealskinz or Goretx, pounds saved

Ok, I have the oportunity to shave 1.4 lbs off the weight of my boots if =
I opt for Sealskinz water proof socks rather than goretex boots... any =
ideas?? experiences?

I bought a pair of Salomon Exit GTX boots, at 3.5 lbs (my scale)  I'm =
considering trading them in for the non goretex of same brand/model boot =
weighing in at 12.4 oz a piece (Backcountry store scales).  I really =
appreciate the way this Brand/Model works for one handed lacing.

"God does not play dice." - Einstein

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---