[at-l] What McKaye Really Wanted

> > Actually, he called wild lands 'undeveloped or
> > under-developed'.
> >

>     ***  I heartily agree Shane. His development
> intentions for the AT
> enclaves he proposed were camps and farming
> infrastructure on a primitive
> level surrounded by huge tracts of wilderness...

So you agree that these wild lands are 'undeveloped or
under-developed', and you agree that MacKaye was for
developing the corridor.  Yet in your immediately preceding
post you wrote, "Only a fool would argue that MacKaye was
for developing the corridor"

Could you please clarify this?  I am having a weak mind day,
and somehow I have become confused.

Thanks!

Shane