[at-l] Calling Me Back to the Hills

thanks for the great post; get well soon!  Ron is a pretty darn good
guy, isn't he!?  I met him last spring - had a great time at his cozy
place there at Tellico; if you want to see a couple of pics, take a look
at my pic gallery -  http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker2001AT  -
and wade in about 12 days worth . . . you will come to 3-4 pics there re
Ron's place, etc! :)

take care,

thru-thinker
[clark wright]