[at-l] Re: Asprin

Yep, I caught that too. That is _exactly_ the terminology the article
uses also. If you put it that way in grand rounds, you would get a
chuckle. If you express it that way to real people, they understand.

For instance, it has been at least 25 years since I knew what a
"nervous breakdown" is, but I see people who tell me how I treated
theirs.

Bill...