[at-l] list of AT murder victims, location, and murderers

I don't know, but you mentioning Low Gap brings back a vivid memory from
last spring; we had about 10 crammed into the Low Gap shelter the night
of March 19th; about 3-4 folks had tents set up; this was the night of
the first big winter storm of the Trail season . . . sometime that night
we heard a tremendous CRASH - a large tree had fallen and just about
took out our tent camping mates!  Now that was a real welcome to the
woods signature card from Mother Nature! :)  The next day brought us the
first episode of "Dances With [downed] Trees!"

thru-thinker