[at-l] Another Tick-Borne Disease in NC---

> > So, what are the symptoms?  It said we could get it, but it
> didn't
> > describe what to look for, besides ticks, that is.  anklebear

I asked my vet, who was out here today,  about erlichiosis.
He said it usually took two forms, the similar-to-Lyme profile OB mentioned.
It's rickettsial, as I believe Lyme's is.

Specifically, he mentioned to watch for high fever, hemolytic anemia and
malaise, or the other, just blah "poor doer"ship.
Apparently it's sensitive to antibiotics, and easily reversed if caught.
.
--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: