[at-l] pittsburgh back again...

i'll be back on the trail tommorrow (saturday), hiking the southern section of the shenandoah national park.  i have fully recovered (fingered crossed) from the nagging chest cold that laid me up.  my parents hosted me through this time...

the shenandoah southern section is the last section i hiked.  i'm rehiking it with two ladies (novice backpackers) whose husbands insist that they don't hike alone.  i'll be meeting them this evening for dinner, and to go through their gear...

if anyone cares to meet up with us enroute, we will be southbound on the following schedule:

sat - swift run gap to hightop hut...
sun - to pinefield hut...
mon - to loft mountain campground...
tue - to blackrock hut...
wed - to un-named summit or to calf mountain shelter...
thu - to rockfish gap (end of hike)...

pittsburgh

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.