[at-l] Shameless Commerce Divison; Shuttles

Gang,

I provide shuttles from the end of May until September.  I will pick up anyone between Port Clinton and Delaware Water Gap.  I have shuttle people to Harrisburg Pa and Scranton PA.  All that I ask for is gas money (One thru hiker gave me a piece of his pizza and a cold beer).  I am listed in the Companion under the Wind Gap Listing.  Please call or e-mail off list well in advance as I can do this only on the weekends that I am not hiking.  Ocassionally I can shuttle during the week.

Bob Dudley
aka Grey Owl