[at-l] Re: moose goo

--- PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com wrote:
> Amy ( sandpiper ) once baked some moose goo - we were making
> xmas cookies and the urge to test this idea hit.. it comes out
great like a really good dense PB cookie and its lighter of
course than regular goo!  she rolled up the goo into balls and
flattened them.
### This should be at the site that Chris cites:
> --- Christopher Willett <cwillett@math.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> > http://www.ultralightbackpacker.com/moosegoo.html

### I believe that the cookies experiment directly inspired the
rolling-balls-in-milk experiment:
> Oh, and don't forget Moose Balls: Do the Moose Goo thing, but
> keep adding flour until you can easily roll them into 1"
balls,
> then roll those balls in dry milk, coating them so they don't
> stick together too badly

### Yea! Moose Goo!

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!