[at-l] Self Doubt (How to help a Newbie: Update 4 - Part II)

In a message dated 4/11/2002 6:34:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AHuthmaker@aol.com writes:

>  LOL about the job part!  Well said!
> Since hiking is fairly difficult to me (being very overweight and extremely
>
> prone to blisters!), I never thought of my thru as being fun.  Now that you
>
> have said that, it makes a lot of sense!

Anna, this is the most welcome comment, IMHO, that I have heard in a while.
you are doing it for you. In spite of difficulties that you might face, or
are facing. That is the most honorable of all.

Dawg

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---