[at-l] RE: How to help a Newbie: Update 4

I used to use a camelbak for hiking, but now only use it for bike rides.
I like my platypus much better -- it's just more durable and seems less
likely to puncture or accidentally come open.  I have the hoser which I
use to continuously hydrate, and an additioanl 2 liter that I use to
carry in extra water when I'm not hiking around any water sources.
On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 02:52:43PM -0500, Rami tried to make me believe: