[at-l] Re: Law in the Jungle WAS: Stiffed by Hiker & Murderindictment.

It is one thing to (1) make a choice to try and stop a crime, and/or (2)
try and apprehend a person you are DARN sure just committed a crime.  It
is quite another to talk about administering the next steps, including
by innuendo, the death penalty, on one's own.  There are an awful lot of
folks in America who would cheer all the way on the first two points,
but who would [rightly IMHO] place you in the same category as the
original murderer as to the latter . . .

thru-thinker