[at-l] DEET

In a message dated 4/10/02 9:51:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

> Peterson says
> catnip should work against all types of mosquitoes."
>
> "Catnip oil repels mosquitoes 10 times
>     more effectively than DEET, the active
>     ingredient in most insect repellents,
>     "

Does anyone have the same vision as I do?  Can you say, "here, kitty kitty
kitty?"  LOL!  Isn't there a nursery rhyme or some such other thing having to
do with some guy/gal playing an instrument of some sort, with a trail of cats
behind him/her?  Or is this some childhood fantasy brought to the forefront
of my weary brain by insect repellent?  God help me, I've had a stressful
day, I'm not making ANY sense anymore.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html