[at-l] Who cares about MacKaye?

You could try your own advice and "THINK"! Leave this critter alone. He
sucks your time and energy when you could be doing something trail
related.

Have any of these "sermons" resulted in the first square inch of NJ
Highlands getting purchased for the trail? Has he ever participated in
anything bonafidely related to the trail?

Take a reading comprehension course and figure out that this is a waste
of everyone's time and energy, especially yours!

Bill...