[at-l] Indictment in 1996 SNP murders!

In a message dated 4/10/2002 11:07:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kathy@fred.net writes:

> RICE was charged with Capital Murder in a four count indictment in the
> killings of Julianne Marie Williams and Laura "Lollie" S. Winans.

    ***  I believe this was the only unsolved murder case on the AT. If he's
guilty, this makes murder on the AT a bad crime to try and get away with...

     Parenth. - I believe two women were shot on the AT in Pennsylvania in
the 1980's under similar sex profile circumstances...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---