[at-l] Indictment in 1996 SNP murders!

I just called the DOJ's office to try and pry more info.
No luck.  The phone voice said the indictment was not sealed
so it would be posted on the website but I'm not holding my breathe
on that one.

Please folks, if ya here anything, post it?
I have questions....like how in the hell they got him after
all this time.  It had to be loose lips.  I can't imagine
any other scenario