[at-l] Snodrog5 Revisited/ Terrapins!

Move along folks, it just TP's one-trick-pony embarrassing himself again...

"*** "Taken out of context" again Snodrog?" sputters reality challenged R&R
Yup.
You left the quote I responded to, and edited out my response!
R&R edits a post to "prove" he doesn't edit posts! Clifford R. Haynes wrote
the paragraph R&R claims I wrote, which I had put in quotation marks. I only
wrote the five sentences at the bottom, which R&R edited out in his previous
post to our list.
(Please note that I sorta picked the Terrapins to be in the Final Four!)
TJ

The entire post, without R&Rs self-serving edit, was this:

Snodrog5@aol.com <A HREF="mailto:Snodrog5%40aol.com";>Snodrog5@aol.com </A>
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:22:45 EST