[at-l] Reg: thinknig about ticks

The isopropanol could disolve fat, sanitize fungus and bugs, and
indicate active attention to foot hygiene. Be kind to thy ass, for it
bears thee.

Some might be absorbed, and it might help other things get absorbed
easier. Real world? I wouldn't worry about it a great deal, but would
still do basic sponge bath with scrubby and water as previously
suggested rather than carry another fluid.

Bill...