[at-l] Blather: Reports from NE (and I don't mean Nebraska)

1.  It seams that some of the folks in NH are rather upset about the new
series of 50 state postage stamps.  The state biologists are saying that the
deer pictured has thinner antlers than what one could expect from the
Granite State animals.  They think the deer pictured is a PA or even a
southern creature, and are just fummin'.

2.  Kelly, I was sad to see no one posted about the "December 8th
Yellow-Nose Vole Day at Sugarloaf USA" in time to be useful.  I know you are
a fan.  Me too. Maybe next year, huh?  In the press release on the net they
explained that "The yellow-nose vole is a small creature inhabiting
Sugarloaf USA and a few nearby mountains".  As if any explanation were
neccessary.  Go Voles!