[at-l] Ridge Runner Program in financial jeopardy - Irrefutable Proof!

Well, there shouldn't be any more argument after this!

--------------------- Attached Letter --------------

Good news Dan, thanks to you the Community Conservation Partnerships Program
has been funded for two consecutive 5 year terms for a total of $150,000
over 10 years.  Your response and the support that you generated was the key
that made this a reality.  I don't know how you pulled it off, partner, but
the 37,000 emails that your Center generated had the Department of
Conservation and Natural Resources staff really jumping for the past week.
Your name was on everyone's lips, along with a couple other words I won't
mention here!  There was a little confusion, though, over a lot of the
emails: everyone kept wondering how the viewshed figured into this grant and
what that Saddle-something was.  I think there were quite a few duplicates,
too.  But whatever you did worked pretty well--we got the grant!  I'm sure
this program would have been a dead letter without your campaign.

Thanks for your support and for the good news!

Willing Steinmetz
ATC Bored of Managers