[at-l] Re: Chili

KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

> OK, I make chili, too.  Whether it's good or not depends on who's eating it.
> I think we should have a Sucky Chili Ruck.  Who's game?  Or better yet, who's
> willing to be the judge?

I make two excellent Sucky Chilis - one red chili with goat meat, one
black bean vegetarian.  (Well, I think they're excellent.. some people
think they're too hot.)  I'd love to go to a Chili Ruck, but I think
I'd definitely choose to sleep out in the tent.  :)  Sleeping in roomful
of people who've been taste testing chili doesn't bear thinking about.

-amy, thinking about black bean chili for dinner