[at-l] Trail Camera

I am no expert in photography, but here are my
opinions based on my (limited) experience ...

- I like having a zoom that will take good up-close
shots of things like wildflowers, bugs, and fungi.
That stuff is generally more fasctinating to me than
the wide-ranging views from the mountaintops. So, a
zoom is an important criterion for me, and a panorama
capability isn't so important. I ended up choosing a
camera that did not have a panorama capability, partly
because it was cheaper, partly because I didn't really
care if I had panoramas or not.

- Since I like solo-hiking, I like the feature of
being able to set the camera to take a picture 10
seconds after you click the button (techno-speak,
there!). I also like being able to set the camera to
take pictures at night (minimal light).

- I actually had a little Eagle Creek pouch that I
hooked onto my hipbelt. Others commented that it
looked inconvenient, but I found it very convenient. I
kept my camera in there (along with some gorp) and
didn't have to dig through my pack to find the camera
when I needed it.

that's all for now ... :-)

Nina