[at-l] More on Malden Mills

 Great factory store at MM, lots of types of polar-tec fabric, some
manufactured goods like jackets and pullovers. The 'rems' make excellent bed
throws, or with two hems a sleeping bag. Not all that far from the terrific
New Balance factory store, too. (boots, runners, clothing) A good stopover
for anyone heading up to the Whites or to Maine. If I stand tip-toe on my
rooftop I can see the the top of the new Malden Mills, and the hills in New
Hampshire :O) Any listers need directions, or want to do a micro-ruck
shopping spree, we're just an email away!
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---