[at-l] heading out soon

Well, I've got to unsub from this list for a while.  I'm swamped with the
headaches of moving a house that hasn't been properly tuckerized in too many
years, but I'm also needing the time this week to prepare for the next
couple of weeks on the trail.

I'll be standing on Springer for the first time this Saturday.  And then my
life gets to slow down for a few weeks and move north at the pace of my
feet, before returning to the craziness of moving.  Ahhhhhhhh . . . can't
wait.  In the meantime, for these next four days I need to turn down the
level of email.

happy trails!

suz