[at-l] "celebrate we will ..."

In this season of new beginnings, I wanted to take a moment to
celebrate those who are beginning their thru-hikes.  Also, to
all you thruhikers who celebrate the anniversaries of the start
of your hikes, this newbie thanks you for sharing all your
wisdom, knowledge and experience with those of us who
dream/hope/aspire/plan to do the same one day.   Thanks.

Denise

"Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain ...
Climb on ... to be sure these days continue ..."