[at-l] Re: ON topic--Roll Tide?

In a message dated 4/8/2002 3:49:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kahley@ptd.net writes:

>You carry laundry detergent in your pack?

Nope. But some may, I dunno. I was referring more to maildrops than
carrying in backpack. Tablets seem more safely transported than powder,
due to less risk of "contamination" in case of package tearing. Of
course, at the current price, we're probably better off buying detergent
at the laundromat. Unless, bulk purchase available.

Teresa