[at-l] Stiffed

I wanted to end this thread yesterday.
1.  I know I will never get my money.
2.  I never called the kid a criminal, I merely posted that I had gotten =
the check back ACCOUNT
     CLOSED.  The phone # he gave me was to a TACO BELL in Ca.
3.  I have repeatedly thanked the listers for their assistance.
4.  I know we will never see this kid again.
5.  I did call his bank, but they could not give me any info as to =
whether it was an error or
     really legitimately closed, without a court order.
6.  Please, I really appreciate the assistance, but really don't care =
for the bashing.  Isn't that
     kind of like calling the Kettle Black??
Let's drop it.  If anything develops, I will let you know.
Many Thanks Again,
Jensine

multipart/alternative
  text/html