[at-l] thru hike starting time

> Weather in Georgia and NC in March can run the gamut of blizzard to
> tornado to summer like weather. The earlier you start, the more
> planning for clothing choices is required. What sort of experience do
> you have with cold weather hiking? Hypothermia can be a significant
> challenge to anyone.

I have winter hiked in GA a couple of times and loved the emptyness of the
trees. I am looking to start early march, I think, just to give me alot of
time
to hike my hike and not get caught up with being in a hurry.  As well, I
enjoy
the challenge of hiking in a wide variety of environments, including very
cold.
 Adverse weather...  bring it on.

Chatter
AAronVanWieren