[at-l] How to help a Newbie: Update 3?

I and a friend did this years ago.  I only did one spoon, I wore it out
long before the hole gave any problems, My friend's is still in service.  I
will probably sit down and drill a hole in it's replacement soon.  I often
use the G-tek™ "mini" spoon, these are made with a hole in the handle.

Black Wolfe