[at-l] Re: Spring hiking - a trip report

Hmm, only thing Stitches forgot is that I was warm and comfy on top of the
combo of a Ridge Rest Deluxe and a Mt Washington pad, wrapped in a silk
liner, inside a fleece blanket, inside a too large mummy bag. The only cold
I got was when the breeze wafted through the tent and stripped the warmth
off the top of the bag, and in having to rewarm certain areas after rolling
over. By not overhydrating I didn't have to make any midnight trips to the
trees...
I knew the weather witch jinx worked for rain and thunderstorms (BIG
thunderstorms), now I find I can also work on the temperture. Think I owe
Virginia warnings about snowstorms in May? <g>

skeeter