Truck dashboard shield was Re: [at-l] Newbie answers andBlood Mountain

At 10:19 AM 4/7/02 -0400, DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 04/07/02 8:19:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:
>
> > BTW, I spent the night in my HH with a truck dashboard sheild
>
>Even though I'm not sure I need it for my HH (I don't seem to have the same
>insulation needs as others have noted) I'm curious where one finds these
>things. I heard somebody mention Walmart and I was there the other day - I
>checked the automotive section and found nothing like has been described.
>Any hints, folks?

Someone can correct me if I'm mistaken but I believe the shields they are
referring to are foil faced bubble wrap.  That material can be had in many
building supply outlets where it's sold by the foot.  It's also used to
wrap hot water heaters.

sAunTerer