[at-l] Newbie answers and Blood Mountain

This is a common misconception. I haven't been up there with the new
owners, but I suspect their prices remain very close to REI and
Galyan's. There is a bit more cost with the trip up there. However, you
get a heck of a lot more service from someone very familiar with gear.

Bill...

BTW, I spent the night in my HH with a truck dashboard sheild. I slept
toasty warm, kept the same 10*+ differential that I found in my Nomad,
and slept comfortably (other than dogs barking at me all night). It got
into the low 40's and I never was cool.