[at-l] Stiffed by Hiker

If your bank is like my bank, you were stiffed more than $30. You get
that wonderful charge for the bounced check as well as the goods and
services rendered. Plus you've spent time and a phone call.

It sounds to me like a call to Hot Springs, Erwin and Damascus sounds
to be in order. Maybe Mt. Mamma could get ahold of him and lock him up
in one of her sheds for a few weeks.

Bill...