Re[2]: [at-l] more Trail, corridor and campsites

A correction: The new Grafton Loop is a cooperative effort by AMC and MATC.

AMC  says its goal is to "Complete 6-8 miles of new trail in the central portion
of  the  Grafton Loop Trail, targeting the scheduled fall 2003 completion date."

The  club  says  it  plans  to  use  its professional trail crew, the Camp Dodge
Volunteers,  and  host  multiple  volunteer  work weekends out of Camp Dodge (in
Pinkham  Notch)  to  involve as many members as possible in this project.

During  2001  AMC completed 3 miles. It's my understanding that AMC and MATC are
working  at opposite ends of the project and will eventually meet in the middle.
MATC  continues  to  need volunteers and if those interested contact me I'll put
them in contact with Paul Johnson.

Weary