From: GADog430@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:57 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Cc: orangebug74@yahoo.com
Subject: [at-l] (no subject)

You know, we have a very nice bulldog that will only hurt you a little.
That's why he parties before the game, we have to do something to
get the killer instinct out of his blood. Beer does the trick.
He eats kittens for breakfast right after his Krispy Kreme.
Woof Woof Woof

Dawg

<<<Excuse me! Who is the first game on the last weekend of August this
year in Athens?
Who?
Who is going to beat the everloving tar out of those puppies?
Who?
But you are right, it will be a war, not just a little play game for
either team.
It's 11:30PM. Have you kicked a dawg today?
OrangeBug
<Paw Power!>>>

multipart/alternative
  text/html