[at-l] topic police... I'll say it ---- having been.....

At 10:45 PM 4/4/02 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/4/2002 5:07:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>saunterer@jimbullard.org writes:
>

>>Yeah, I noticed that too.  I left ATML several years ago because this is
>>what it was like there.  :(
>

>It will pass and WF isn't there to shut it down or throw you off.  Hang in
>there kiddo, it's family!

I've decided to try pretending I'm on the trail and just hike on (hit the
delete key) when confronted by annoying people.  I'm sure that will elicit
another accusation or other misinterpretation of my attitude/intent but
since all my efforts to make myself to certain people have come to naught,
I am giving up trying.

sAunTerer