[at-l] Saddleback is still for sale.

In a message dated 4/5/2002 2:19:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> There's some math in here for the curious to do regarding $/acre.
> In my opinion, about which R&R will soon post that it's a hateful anti-AT
> lie
> designed to defame WF and violate MacKaye's vision, the property is
> overpriced. Here's a link to the listing, with a nice picture of
> Saddleback.
> <A HREF="http://www.sothebysrealty.com/property/resultsB.asp?proplist=18076&propid=18076";>Sotheby's International Realty - Find A Property</A>

That's $1445 an acre.  What did the NPS pay again for their share?

Just curious and would try to find it myself, but have many emails to catch
up on.  Hopefully when I finish reading, the answer will be waiting for me.
: )

Dly

multipart/alternative
  text/html