R gets specific and honest finally [at-l] topic police

A Phoenician twist? Is that in a martini that is shaken and not
stirred?

What a shame Coosa is off the list. I think she could probably give you
a good Latin penance that would peel the white off of rice. It is a
shame that a lot of good old listers have gone by the wayside, like
Wild Bill, GMC and others. Even Felix appears to have shut his inbox
down, or the Spring thaw may be making the business of growing grass
more timely.

But what a gift for so many newer members who participate and have
dealt with the old flame issues (guns, cell phones, umbrellas, ...)
with better insight than many of us OF's. I hope they get good (real
soon) with real live trip reports and new gear insights and drown out
the fanatics who rather preach than walk.

Bill...