[at-l] winter clothing list--starting early March

I've been on the mailing list for a while and have decided to come out from
the shadows of "lurk-dom" (it's dark there)
Can anyone give me a good idea about what kinds of winter clothes I should
bring if I'm planning on starting in early March?  I hate being cold but
don't want to overdo it either.  I've already got a 0 degree down bag but
want an idea about what's practical to wear in camp, when I'm not moving
around much.

thanks!
Clair