[at-l] Water Crossing

Jan Leitschuh wrote:

> ha! I don't think any of my horses have quite the spirit of adventure as
> that Tibetan mountain pony.
>
> Horses? shoot!
> I don't think MY spirit of adventure stretches that far...
> like, what if you can't make those last several feet of uphill rope to the
> top? Ooooops...

	Wondered about that, too. Looks like some kind soul has a rope attached
to assist at the end. I still don't think /my/ arms would be up to it
though.

	Then there's the question of what the horse is going to do when it
finally feels solid ground beneath its feet again. And you're still
strapped into the harness with it...

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com