[at-l] HYOH - "lighten up"

KellyGoVols  wrote:
  > Ya'll just wait..... come football season I'll be absolutely
  > insufferable!
  > Miz Go Vols

Oh goody goody! We can all look forward to some entertaining mis-posts
from Miss GoVols!!!

If we all hiked together during football season, there would probably be
blood shed.

If not during football season, I think we'd all do just fine. After all,
I think we all have an instant connection when we meet someone that
likes to wander around in mountainous woods.

Teresa (a pleasure to hike with anytime... and ever-so-modest..)
:-)