[at-l] Re: OT Dawgs Can't Read Schedules So Good {Was Fwd: (no subject)}

Teresa, Teresa, Teresa!  How low could you go?  Stealing Vols jokes and
turning them around for the Gators!  I would be ashamed!  You know who beat
the Gators, IN THE SWAMP, last year.... The Vols.  Yup, folks, it was so
embarrassing, that Steve Spurrier, the Tennessee Traitor and Gator head coach
QUIT!  Yup, it's a shame.  Oh well, maybe another lifetime, Teresa. :)

Kelly
PS. Notice how I make all these comments AFTER our camping trip to the
Glades?

n a message dated 4/4/02 2:30:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, farina6@aol.com
writes:

> How do you get a Vol (Nole, Dawg, etc) off your lawn? . . . Pay him for
> the pizza.
>

> What did the FSU (UT, UGa) grad say to the UF grad? . . . You want fries
> with that?
>
> Sorry, couldn't resist.
>
> Oh, one more....(heard this from a Nole when I was in NC in Feb) Why do
> UT Vols wear Orange?.... Saturday they're dressed for the game; Sunday
> after church they're dressed for hunting; and Monday through Friday
> they're dressed for their jobs picking up trash on the roads.
>
> Teresa (NOT winning friends. AND headed to Gainesville for the Orange
> and Blue game this weekend.)
>
> Goooooo Gators!

multipart/alternative
  text/html