[at-l] Funny Email

Hi listers,
A few years ago someone wrote a funny tale of being lost in the woods =
and all the dumb things he did trying to be rescued.  Like lighting a =
huge fire, delusional & hiding from rescuers in orange jumpsuits. Does =
anyone have a copy?  Thanks for looking.
Any day's a good day to hike,
SLIM aka Nancy

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load,
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,=20
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."=20
---unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---