[at-l] Down Sleeping bags.

> A gun toting hiker who walks nude whenever
> possible, and able to do a
> good imitation of a Hoover on a trash bag.
>
> This is indeed TMI

And to think: These are only some of my many talents...

Sometimes I'll do whatever it takes, no matter how goofy.
Haven't you ever done something goofy because it works?  :)
You can vacuum suck a sleeping bag down to a smaller size
than you ever could using a stuff sack.  I've found that a
4" piece of pvc pipe can assist in this process.  Sometimes
it isn't the weight that counts, it's the space.

Of course all of you with dirty minds will have a grand time
with this...

Curtis will probably ask me to marry him again...

Shane