[at-l] "Light is Right" outfitter

In an issue of Backpacker Mag. sometime early last year I saw an ad for
"Light is Right" products which were listed at an address in Guthrie,
OK.  Guthrie is only 20 miles from my house so I drove up there and
found what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse at the address listed.

Anyway, I wrote them a letter on Feb. 1, 2001 questioning whether or not
they were in business.  I just received a letter on March 30 (yes, a
year plus later) apologizing for a response letter dated Feb. 14, 2001
not getting mailed back to me.  To make a long story shorter, they now
say that they will have their website open for business in May of this
year.  Their building was located in a historic district and they have
had trouble with approval for remodeling, etc.  At least that is the
excuse they gave in the letter.  Of course that doesn't explain their
propensity to lose mail, not complete their free video on their
products, etc.

I was just wondering if anyone on the list has had any dealings with
this business.  The letter is signed by Larry Ladd, a name I have not
heard in hiking circles, not that that means much.